Saturday, May 28, 2011

Walking Away

Been loving you since that day
I saw you, and that smile on your face
From then on, I never got away
Stayed here by your side, promised you for always.

Now that eveything isn't right
And I know you feel nothing for me
Now that everything must be right
And what we know for sure is maybe.

I know I must start walking away
Leave you and my heart behind
Wake up from this dream I made
Push you out of my mind.

Stop dreaming to be with you
Stop hoping someday we'll make it there
Let me just find my way, see what is true
Walk away this time if I really care.

Walking away, no turning around
No looking back as tears fall from my eyes
Walking away, not making a sound
This is for us, my sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment