Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Little Things

     I woke up to find myself busy with the little boxes of memories in the corner of my mind. The little things that I kept is catching up on me. I love to look back and remember how I started falling for the man and remind me self why I'm still falling for him. Its so nice to feel the same way over and over everyday.


     What did he do, I've no idea...the little things that he do are countless now filling up my heart. Some are love, some are breathless words, a doze of thoughtful breeze, a street full of lights, fireworks and gentle caresses. It fills me up and I take time to taste it again, like a scent of flowers in a blowing wind, like a kiss of light playing behind the clouds...
     The little things...

No comments:

Post a Comment