You are not mine
Afraid that you will never be
But after thinking about it for sometime
It finally dawned on me,
I can never tell you to go
But I can't make you stay
Want to protect your body and guard your soul
But there's just no other way,
So I smile...letting go of your hand
I smile seeing you across that road
Someday I would understand
Turn around, tell my heart its gonna be okay,
On the bus, passing by the trees and the sky
Tears, started to fall down my eyes
Right now, it feels so good to cry
And I did, so hard I cried...so later I'll smile,
Walking down the streets of my good ol' home
This is where I belong, safe and sound
But my heart has a different home now
Not here in my territorial ground,
So I smile as I felt that empty space
My heart I know has gone somewhere else
Just smile, have to go on no matter what it takes
I just met love, and this is how it feels,
Whatever happens now I did what is right
And it makes me smile to know I made you glad
I smile because to me you've been a light
Whatever you are, you're the best I ever had.

i only said it 'cause i mean it...i only mean it 'cause its true...
ReplyDelete