Monday, October 17, 2011

Fallen Angel



I can hear the distant echoes of a guitar string, I can recall the light and the warmth of the sunless heaven but where did it all go? I can't reach the clouds now, when before it brushes my feet when I walk. And the spotless white fire that never fails day and night.


My dreams before were pictures of laughter and hope, of children running free and meadows of lush green grass. Now they are gray and cold and sordid...like a back door alley in a cold rainy day. 


So tired of all these...want to be coming home again. I fell so deep didn't know where was I? The cold concrete and the criticizing eyes, the biting wind and the awful noise...where am I? Is this the world?


Danger in every footstep, fear in every turn, pain in each heart that passes by. God I didn't know, what are to do now? Send me Your light to follow, Your road to walk on, for though it is hard my heart is willing to be Yours...completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment