The heaven, the sky and the water is often blue. Serene, cool, deep and peaceful... But right now I'm floating in blue because of the emptiness, the hurt and the lack of warmth in my heart. I choose to, didn't I? When I knew loving you will hurt, falling for you is wrong and worse wearing my heart on my sleeves.
Still here I am, waiting for that time when you can finally look at me without being guilty. Hoping for the chance to hold your hand without dreading that someone else might come and take it. I don't know why I fell or why am I waiting?
It hurts every time he tells me not to love him, that he isn't worthy of being loved, that he is the least of all people to love...he doesn't know it hurts me because I love him. I never wanted to. How can he make me cry? Make me blue? This is love isn't it? You will never know it is true unless it hurts you. Love is a thousand mystery placed in a box, so that when you open one it confuses you. One mystery after the other, until you spent your last strength emptying the box. When its empty, that is the only time you realized that you got the wrong box.
Its not the same with you though, the first time I got the box, I knew it was mine before even opening it. Even if it makes me blue, I know its real. That's what matters for me. That I love you.

sad ;(
ReplyDelete