Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Just The Two of Us
Sometimes you'll hold his hand, and you just know that he is the person you want to be with for the rest of your life...
There are things in life that doesn't need cash or special occasions to happen, things that aren't really planned but it pops out of nowhere, things that are perfect with just the two of us there.
Who says we got to have a car when walking is the perfect thing to do. Who says we need the sun, when the light of your smile is enough to make my world spin. With your hand in mine, even if the rain is beating down on me I wouldn't mind.
You asked what did I do, and you can't take your eyes off me...well, what did you do that it seemed like you are my life now? One look at you and I can forget the rest of the world, one kiss and I can drown in your eyes, one touch of your hand and I can face anything they throw my way.
Standing beside you, looking in your eyes, smiling with you and taking your hand in mine is a perfect picture in my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life like this, with you...just the two of us.
If I could choose my sky
That would be your eyes
If I can hold my dream
It would be your hand,
If this is the last time
Then tomorrow I would die
If you aren't my love
Then for sure you are my life.
Thank you, for being there for me. You are wonderful...its romantic in a funny sort of way. Just the two of us, the rain and the concrete path :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment