Friday, June 17, 2011

Stay With Me



Have I ever told you, that you are my life?


I'll tell you now... 
Let me start by saying thank you for finding me. I know it was you who came finally, after such a long wait. Sorry for not making my life perfect, sorry for messing up...but thank you that you came. Thank you for loving me in the moonlight and loving me in the day. And you should know that I'm loving you too almost the same way. I love you in your best mood and I love you in your worst.


From that very first day I know I like you, I like the way you smile at me as if I'm the only one you see. I love the way you make me feel when you caught me looking at you. I turn around as if I'm looking for somebody else, but you got me there I know you did. I tried not to look but I felt you there, and I know then that my entire life just changed.


I love you - with no reason at all. But I need you to stay with me for the very reason that I love you. I tried to reason out with my heart, because you said not to trust it. The heart did not reason out, but something else did. It goes like this, "if you are able to teach your heart who to love, then why didn't you? Why didn't you unloved him at very first time?" I told my mind not to listen to my heart and everything else was okay. I gave my heart to Him, for Jesus is the One who loved me first and I know I'm safe with Him. And this is my prayer when I gave it, that it will only love the one who is meant to have it and that He will be the one to teach me who to love.


So stay with me, I will love you when you don't have anything else. I'll be with you even when you hair changes to gray, I'll take care of you when no one wants to get near your bed and I will walk with you no matter how slow your steps maybe. Someday when you can't hardly see my face, I will sing to you till you can draw me in your mind. I'll hold your hand like the way I always held them and our fingers will remember how it curls and fits with the other. 
Stay with me, lets try to be the best that we can be and lets take our time.
Stay with me...give me a chance to love you. You are in my life now and I want to live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment