Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'll Be Waiting, Fearlessly

I rushed into love, I know its wrong...and I did all the stupid things I can think of. I don't know what happened but I know it should stop. Sometimes falling so deep means hurting deep too. I don't know what to do...I'm terrified. You are the only one, and this is my only life. I only say these things because I mean it...and because its true.

I will wait for you...in the dust of this world. I will wait for you, counting every sunshine and every rainy day. Hoping might lead to frustration, but I am hoping for the best of what is to come and not just to hope for your love. This is the last time I ever fall in love, its now or never, all or nothing. I believe in love and I will side with love till the end. Love knows no fear or doubt or losing. In the end, what matters most is that you love and you stood up for it.


I didn't know you will come, I didn't know you will find me...but here I am waiting. I'll be okay, I wouldn't cry anymore 'cause I've already cried. I tried to give up this feeling, tried to let it go, but it simply can't be tore out of my system.
How I miss your smiling eyes, the way you hold my hand, the look of your smile, I miss the way we breathe... I can't forget all these no matter what I do.


I got to learn so much. Between love and life there is so much I can't understand. But for sure, there's this one thing I will always keep. In my heart there will always be a place for you...and no matter what happened it will always be for you. I will be waiting, fearlessly...to love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment