What makes a person emotionally mature?
Is it the way they handle distance? The way they keep the communication? Or how they live apart from each other? I never thought of an answer until the question came up... I thought commitment is the answer, how they keep the promises and how they set apart their hearts for that person.
I don't know if I'm hurt, or if I'm taken aback. But I knew in my heart this is what you want. Loving you is a choice, loving though it hurts is a choice and no one else can decide that but me.
I can't hate you no matter how it hurts. But I told you before, just tell me what makes you happy and it won't matter if I hurt or not...Some things will never change no matter how it turns out to be. If you're pushing me away then don't waste your effort, I'm walking away now...by and by I go. One small step after the other. I will let go like a leaf falling from a branch, gracefully and glorifying God.
Wherever you go, and whatever might happen, know that there are times that I'll be sitting here thinking about you...singing your songs and stealing time from the past. I'll always have these memories, and they are enough for me to cross another bridge, throw away the chains and let love fly away. Until love comes again some things will never change.
Here comes goodbye, here comes the very first tears I'll ever cry...here comes the pain, here I am wishing still that I'm in your arms again...and still some things will never change.

No comments:
Post a Comment