I always thought I knew what it feels like to love, so many dreams, so many wishes, so many moments that I thought will come true. Not until that very day when I'm not expecting love to come by. It started out as a feeling that I never wanted at the first place, mistaking it for a distraction. In that single moment, single day, single conversation with you, went so deep where my heart slumbers.
I thought love is something that I would recognize when it passes by, but I didn't knew it was love until I wanted to leave. I tried to get away from you hoping that all these will disappear and it ended up drawing me nearer. Now I know I have to learn so much, this is how it feels this time. The music wouldn't stop whenever I'm with you. When I realized that this was love, I have already made a mistake...I will never cry but there goes the tears hoping to wash away what I've done. All my walls that took years to build came crashing down without a sound. What happened?
Between love and reason, I've loved and reasoned it out.I knew that I lost, walking the streets knowing that I'm falling. Terrified, 'cause you are my greatest find. Like a treasure, like life itself poured down on me. I knew I'm in love, for the first time fearless about it. Not scared to be broken, to lose between loving you and letting you go. Terrified but fearless in letting it show, letting you feel it. Loving for the very last time, in this only life that I got. I'm saying this 'cause I mean it, I mean it because its true.
I only have one life, and I'm not going to spend it crying over you. I will rise above it all, let love fly away...until love comes back I'll be ready to catch you.
No comments:
Post a Comment