Thursday, June 9, 2011

What Does J Stands For?

A name...What is in a name? Can you judge anyone by their names?
I do know the answer, I have met a lot of people, heard a lot of funny names but there's one letter that I so love...The second letter of my real name, the letter J!

It is someone's heart alright. Someone who needs a new heart...someone who doesn't know me. He doesn't know the one who dreams about him at night, who longs to kiss his lips and hold him tight. So much for feeling this way, and he calls me his friend. Yeah, he thinks he knows me so well. I want him to be happy, yes I do. But I'm also wondering...


What will happen if he knew how I feel? What will happen if he doesn't? Do I just look at him as he turns around and walk away? Do I throw away these chains and run after him? I want him to be happy, but will he be happy if he knew my heart is crying out deep inside me? What if he is the one and all the time I never knew? Isn't it worth trying? If I wait for tomorrow, will it be too late?


So, what does J stands for? J stands for that most confusing feeling, ambivalence of being happy and being sad, wanting to love but scared to be hurt, its just a painful feeling that you can't live without! Its like saying goodbye and running back into his arms, turning away and turning around, all mixed up...all confused...all painful but wonderful. How can all that be possible?


This heart, that I swore to hold, to protect and cherish...but never to love and keep. If there is anything more painful than this...I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment